Facebook can be used as a highly effective business tool to promote your business and give you access to a large potential global audience Here is a ‘to-do’ list of suggestions for Facebook use in your business.
1. Establish a business account if you don’t already have one.
2. Fill out your profile to earn trust. Omit religious and political information.
3. Install appropriate applications to integrate feeds from your blog and other social media accounts into your Facebook profile.
4. Keep any personal parts of your profile private through Settings.
5. Create friends lists such as “Work,” “Family” and “Limited Profile” for finer-grained control over your profile privacy.
6. Post a professional or business casual photos of yourself to reinforce your brand.
7. Limit business contacts’ access to personal photos.
8. Post your newsletter subscription information and archives somewhere in your profile.